MG Astor Price in India, On Road Price, Features, Booking & Launch – MG Astor Price in India, On-road price, Features, Booking & Launch will be discussed here. The MG Astor SUV has been officially unveiled in India and will compete with newer models such as the Volkswagen Taigun and Skoda Kushaq. Considering that Astor offers a wide range of features for its price in India, it was hard not to pay attention to it. With the official launch of the MG Astor mid-size SUV in India, there has been much speculation about it and how it could perform in the future.
MG Astor Price in India
As the name implies, the Astor is an electric car that combines an electric motor with either a gas or a diesel engine. With prices beginning at Rs 9.78 lakh (ex-showroom, all India), MG Motor India has introduced the Astor mid-size SUV in the country. Details are available here for the four different variants and five different color options.
Pre-reservations of the Astor have begun for Rs 21,000, while reservations will start on 21 October 2021 on the official website or at authorized dealerships. As of November 2021, the Astor mid-size SUV will be available for delivery.
MG Astor price on Road
In the United States, the starting price for the MG Astor is ₹ 9,78 lakh, and it goes all the way up to ₹ 16,78 lakh (ex-showroom, introductory price). To cope with the ongoing semiconductor crisis, MG Motor will deliver 5,000 Astor SUVs in 2021. MG Motor is planning to continue its momentum in 2022.
*MG Astor is available for bookings from October 21; online bookings are available through the company’s website or dealerships. It is going to be available for pre reservations on the SUV starting from 11th October. The Astor has many features depending on its variant, of which there can be as many as 49. On the MG Astor, you are provided with a total of 27 different safety features. A few of these features include Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Hill Descent Control (HDC), Traction Control System (TCS), Hill Hold Control (HC), and all four disk brakes as well.
MG Astor Features
- As it retains the same silhouette and borrows its design cues from the ZS EV, the MG Astor isn’t very different from that model.
- An updated grille, full LED Hawkeye projector headlamps, and boomerang-shaped LED daytime running lights are part of the SUV’s appeal.
- In addition, it comes with 17-inch alloy wheels inspired by turbines, heated ORVMs, roof rails, and an eight-speaker sound system.
- The SUV has also been redesigned at the rear with new LED taillamps and a new bumper which features chrome accentuated dual exhausts. There will be five exterior colors – Spiced Orange, Aurora Silver, Glaze Red, Candy White, Starry Black – to choose from.
- Astor’s cabin has three interior theme options and resembles its electric counterpart, the ZS EV. It also shares the same exterior design with the electric counterpart. A 10.1-inch infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is also included with a 7-inch instrument panel with chrome inserts and a multi-function steering wheel. It also has power-adjustable front seats, auto climate control, a 360-degree camera view, an air purifier, and an electric parking brake.
MG Astor Variants
- Besides the custom AI assistant, the Hinglish version has a built-in English keyboard and can handle 35 Hinglish voice commands. Among the system’s new features are Wikipedia, jokes, news, GIFS, navigation, online music streaming, and automatic in-car emergency alerts. There are six airbags, ISOFIX mounts, ESP, traction control, hill descent control, and all-wheel-drive.
- Aston SUV owners will have the option to choose between two engine options as part of its upcoming release. In the first place, we have the 1.4-liter, four-cylinder turbo petrol engine, capable of 138 bhp at 5600rpm and 220 Nm at 3600rpm. This engine is matched to an automatic gearbox with six speeds.
- Its petrol engine is a 1.5-liter model with four cylinders. It comes either mated to a six-speed manual transmission or an eight-speed CVT transmission. It is tuned to produce a maximum torque of 144 Nm at 4400 rpm when it supplies full power of 108 bhp at 6000 rpm.
MG Astor Booking Date in India
MG Motor India’s new MG Astor will start taking pre-orders on October 21, 2021, and deliveries will begin in November 2021 instead of earlier reports. In its hotly contested mid-size SUV, it will compete against heavily contested brands like the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, Renault Duster, and Nissan Kicks segment.
The President and MD of MG Motor India stated, “My MG Shield provides complete peace of mind for the customer and is aligned with our mission of creating exciting experiences for our customers.”
In addition to Roadside Assistance, free periodic service, and warranty. Astor customers can choose and customize their package with MY MG Shield, including warranty extensions and protection plans. Up to one lakh kilometers, ownership costs of MG Astor are 47 paise per kilometer. Customers will receive 60% of MG Astor’s ex-showroom price when this three-year guarantee is completed. Additionally, MG Astor includes the segment’s first 360 programs.
|Key Feature||India’s First SUV with Personal AI Assistance and First in Segment Autonomous (Level 2) Technology|
|Check online||MG Astor Booking Date in India|
MG Astor Launch Date in India
The Astor was launched on 11th October by MG Motor India at a starting price of Rs 9.78 lakh (ex-showroom, India). MG Astor’s top-of-the-line model has a cost of Rs 16.78 lakh (ex-showroom, India). There are several other cars to choose from for MG Motor India, including the flagship MG Gloster, MG ZS electric vehicle, and MG Hector. IN THE MID-SIZE SUV SEGMENT, the MG Astor will compete against the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, Nissan Kicks, and Renault Duster.